doing my Msc with really bad scores. But I am eager to serve my country
and really wanted to be back with Phd. I read this blog about Phd and
what it is to motivate myself. Lesson I learnt;
1) Finish as soon as possible – to serve the country and do better things in the future
2) Do a good writing – Not the best but good enough to be accepted in journals
3) work hard on weekdays but spare time for weekends
4) Build a good relationship with people
5) Phd is license to do reseach, a certificate of the ability I can do
reasearch, the certificate of surviving Phd and to be able to supervise
and give others Phd too!
ANd my husband said; research is keep searching……….
THATS MOTIVATE me for today!