- 340g cooked peeled prawns, fresh or defrosted
- 340g pasta shapes
- 15ml oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 200g can chopped tomatoes
- 125ml apple juice
- 250ml creme fraiche or cream sour cream
- Fresh dill, to garnish
- chilli, salt and pepper
- parsley leaves
1. Cook the pasta according to pack instructions and keep warm
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion until soft. Add tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
3. Pour in apple juice and simmer for 5 minutes.Stir in the creme fraiche or cream and continue to simmer
4. Add prawns to the sauce and cook for I minute or until heated through. Serve on a bed of pasta and garnish with dill cheese, chilli and pepper.
Italian prawn pasta, jagung & ayam bakar blackpepper & minty apple salad